The Stockton Performing Arts Center will be celebrating 40 years of presenting the very best in music, theatre and dance! To celebrate this momentous occasion, the PAC is bringing back a few of its most popular performances: 103 Years of Broadway, Buckwheat Zydeco, and Philadanco. We are also excited about kicking off the 40th Celebration with a special performance by legendary singer, Pat Boone!
Come join us for dinner and a show? The Friends of the PAC will be hosting pre-show dinners in Upper K Wing before Agatha Christieâ€™s â€śMurder on the Nileâ€ť on October 8th and again on March 8th, with Neil Simonâ€™s â€śLast of the Red Hot Lovers.â€ť
I invite you to become a Friend. So you, too, can experience the arts â€śup-close-and-personal.â€ť As a Friend, your donation will help support artistsâ€™ hospitality and student scholarships; more importantly, it will continue to ensure that the arts remain an integral part of our community.
So, attend a show and stop by our table in the lobby. Become a part of the performing arts community and join The Friends of the Stockton Performing Arts Center. You’ll be glad you did!
Donâ€™t miss the excitement!
Hazel Mueller, President
Friends Association Membership term is for 1 year from July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
Please consider joining the Friends Association of the Stockton Performing Arts Center.
- Single Memberships are only $25.00
- Family Memberships are only $35.00
Celebrating our 40th year the Stockton Performing Arts Center wishes to thank all of our individual, business, and corporate donors and sponsors for their generous support over the past years. You have contributed to making the Stockton Performing Arts Center one of the premier performing arts centers in New Jersey.
- Arts Lover: $50
- Supporting Cast Membership: $75
- Contributor Membership: $100
- Donor Membership: $150
- Patron Membership: $250
Special Donor Benefits
We are proud to offer additional benefits for donors and sponsors of the 2016-17 season
- $500 SPONSOR level receives 2 tickets to any 2016-17 performance.
- $1,000 BENEFACTOR level receives 4 tickets to any 2016-17 performance.
- $2,000 BENEFACTOR level receives 6 tickets to any 2016-17 performance.
- $5,000 PRODUCER level receives 8 tickets to any 2016-17 performance.
BUSINESS & CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP $5000+
- Business and corporations can co-sponsor any Stockton Performing Arts Center performance and reap the benefits of exposure to our audience.
EXCLUSIVE SPONSORSHIP $10,000+
- Target your companyâ€™s message by becoming an exclusive sponsor of any performance at the Stockton Performing Arts Center. Your company will be promoted as the exclusive sponsor of the performance of your choice.