Are you looking for the perfect gift? Why not give a gift certificate to Stockton Performing Arts Center, where the arts come alive?Buy Now
How to Purchase Gift Certificates:¬†
- Online: Purchase gift certificates any time online.
- In Person: Our regular box office hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm. During the summer (May-August), box office hours are Monday-Thursday from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
- By Phone:¬†Please call the box office at (609) 652-9000 during business hours listed above.
- Gift certificates can be purchased in the following denominations: $10, $15, $25, $35, $50, $75, $100, $125, $150, $200, $250.
- Gift certificates can be redeemed for performances presented by the Performing Arts Center. Gift certificates may not be used for merchandise purchases or any event that is not sponsored by the Performing Arts Center such at outside rentals.
- Gift certificates purchased are subject to a $2.00 service fee per gift certificate.
- Gift certificates do not expire.
- Each gift certificate comes with a unique serial code that can be used to redeem in person, online, and over the phone at (609) 652-9000.
- Any unused portion will be re-issued as a gift certificate for the remainder, and is not redeemable for cash.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- If you have lost your gift certificate, please call the box office at (609) 652-9000 and we will re-issue you a new gift certificate.
- If purchasing a gift certificate online, you may choose to print your gift certificate at home, have your gift certificate mailed, or pick up your gift certificate at the box office will-call window.
- If purchasing by phone, you may choose to have your gift certificate mailed, or you may pick up your gift certificate at the box office will-call window.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for your gift certificate to be mailed. You may choose to have your gift certificate mailed directly to the recipient. Please call the box office for all requests.